Friday, September 12, 2014

The Problems of Life

We would like to believe that we could go through life without any problems, but trouble is part of the fabric of life. There is a good side for the believer going through problems. We realize our need of God more than ever.
God is faithful to his word to perform it. It's during your times of trouble that you may pray more often. Also, during the difficulties of life, you discover again and again that God really is your helper.

Are you facing any problems at this time in your life? Walk in God's word and find the Bible promises that apply to your life at this time. Read them again and again. Memorize them. Pray them back to God. Stand on the promises that cannot fail. God will help you through his word.

"Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you
with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"So we may boldly say:
'The LORD is my helper;
what can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6